Selasa, 19 Oktober 2010

Mafia Wars Vegas Job Glitch

Finally, I could use my Energi Mafia Player to do job in Vegas to collect rare item. By repeating job using Repeatjob tool from spockholm we can get Vegas Collections item. Just look on the screenshoot below, I got Planet Bollywood and Saguaro (Rare Item) and many others common item.
Altough I spent many energy to get those item, its not a waste and I'm still happy, because it's very a long time I didn't use my Energy Player. You could check another item you can get by doing this Vegas job,  see the list below:
One suggestion from me, from now on, add more energy into your mafia player and take a job in Vegas, the drop rate of these rare collections is good, perhaps you could get lots of Planet Bollywood or Saguaro collections, or maybe Mountain Lion collection. Goodluck.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Supported by Architectures and BebasGaya.com